Skills And Tools:
- Overseeing the flow of cash and financial instruments
- Planning and directing the activities of workers in all branches or departments
- Preparing reports as required by law, regulations or company policies
- Ensuring compliance with applicable laws and procedures
- Provides financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Advises on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
- Maintains the financial health of the organization.
- Analyzes costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develops trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
- Conducts reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversees operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Manages the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Liaises with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Corresponds with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Monitors the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
- Oversees financial department employees, including financial assistants and accountants
- Contracts outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary
- Tracks the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Seeks out methods for minimising financial risk to the company
- Researches and analyses financial reports and market trends
- Provides insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
- Reviews financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
- Presents financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives, and clients in formal meetings
- Stays up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes
- Establishes and maintains financial policies and procedures for the company
- Understands and adheres to financial regulations and legislation.
- Education: Bachelor of commerce
- Computer Skills: Very good in MS office & Internet browsing
- Languages: Very good in English and Arabic (Written & spoken)
- 5 years’ experience in the same position in an industrial company
- 10 years’ experience as an accountant in a reputable company
- IFRS is a plus.
- Egyptian tax courses.
- Financial Manager (New Cairo ,...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo6 days ago
- Costing Manager - Borg El ArabConfidential Company - Bourj Alarab, Alexandria9 days ago
- Chief Financial Officer CFOThe International School of Elite Education - New Cairo, Cairo10 days ago
- Financial ManagerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza9 days ago
- Financial ManagerConfidential Company - Obour City, Cairo4 days ago