Skills And Tools:
- Loading hotels contracts (New contracts, promotions, updates, stop sales)
- Loading hotels policies (Allocation, release, cancellation, children policy, etc...)
- Revise the loaded rates from the back and front ends.
- Contact hotels for queries, missing information, or discrepancy.
- Load on ONEDMC all contracts & promotions received from Sourcing Team (EGYPT, DUBAI, KSA, BAHRAIN, UK, Maldive & Mauritius).
- Support portals strategy for hotel availability and supply within appointed regions.
- Prepare reports and analyses as required by the management.
- Contacting main channel manager players in the target market
- Excellent command of English
- At least 2 years of experience working for a Tour operator, travel agency, DMC, or Hotel – Ideally experience loading and handling hotels’ contracts.
- Preferably travel & tourism background.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.