Skills And Tools:
- Managing all SEO activities and content creation.
- Increasing Website Traffic & Ranking in Google & All Search Engines
- Increase the online presence of company using all possible platforms and channels.
- Website analysis and preparing detailed strategy reports.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, webmaster tools) for Diagnostic purposes.
- Content Management and copy writing.
- Doing On-page and Off-page SEO techniques
- Develop and implement link building strategy Track, report, and analyze website analytics On-Page & Off-Page SEO Technique.
- Optimizing search engine strategies including SEO on-page & off-page optimization.
- In-depth keyword research.
- Studying traffic and analytics.
- Split-testing similar pages.
- Building natural back links.
- Analyzing the client’s competitors.
- Maximizing local search exposure.
- Working with writers and designers.
- Creating effective ranking strategies.
- Researching the latest SEO practices.
- Reviewing and analyzing client sites for areas that can be improved and optimized.
- Preparing detailed strategy reports.
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic.
- Filling websites and other content with effective keywords.
- Writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts.
- Developing link building strategies.
- Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors.
- Keeping updated on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to avoid stay within search engine guidelines.
- Compiling and presenting SEO guidelines.
- Knowledge of website analysis and ranking report.
- 1-2 years of experience as SEO specialist
- Good understanding usage of Google Analytics, Google Webmaster tools
- Aware of the latest SEO tools.
- Ability to run a successful link building campaign.
- Experience with Google’s Keyword Tool.
- The ability to work with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization, and related skills
- The ability to deploy an effective local and long-tail search strategy.
- Proven success in link building and viral strategies.
- A solid grasp of how blogging, press releases, social media, and related strategies go hand-in-hand with SEO.
- A background in creating reports showing web analytics data and site evaluations.
- An up-to-date, working knowledge of current, past, and projected trends in the SEO industry.
- Familiarity with the best tools in the trade
- Expertise with WordPress.
- Good English level.
- Digital Marketing SpecialistConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza6 days ago
- Google Analytics SpecialistConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo7 days ago
- Google Ads SpecialistConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt7 days ago