Skills And Tools:
A UAE software house located in both Egypt and the UAE is seeking for Software Developer to join our team in Egypt.
The candidate will be responsible for developing our projects or products that we deliver for the Government sectors clients in the UAE.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Research, design, implement innovative software solutions and deliver projects on-time and to specification with high level of quality.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of our products and components.
- Takes higher ownership for the tasks and duties assigned
- Work closely with other developers, UI & UX designers and QC team.
- Competitive salaries
- Great working environment
- Technical training
- Transportation allowance
- Medical coverage & flexible hours.
- Exposure to travel to the UAE for on site customer engagements.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field).
- 1-3 years of experience in Software development field.
- Experience with .Net framework and with the C# programming language.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Develop web applications and websites using MVC architecture (.Net core is a plus).
- Experience with Entity Framework and MS SQL.
- Debug, Test, Deploy, and maintain applications.
- Develop web services/web API.
- Familiar with design patterns.
- Experience with Angular is a plus
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Software DeveloperConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza4 days ago