Skills And Tools:
- Receive clinical documents from variable sources (Fax, Email, OneDrive, Etc).
- Navigate clinical documents efficiently.
- Use information acquired from clinical documents to fill forms.
- Communicate with the rest of the team as needed.
- Provide training to new team members as needed.
- 9 hr shift / 5-day work week with Saturday half-day as needed.
- Office location is in sheikh Zayed City.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English. (A brief video introduction in English will be required as part of the application prior to an interview)
- Strong Clinical background.
- Ability to understand and interpret clinical documents.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Strong Knowledge of Biologic medications is highly desirable. (e.g: Humira, Enbrel, Remicade, etc…)
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to work in a diverse team.
- Strong time management and organization skills.
- Highly Professional demeanor including discipline and punctuality.