Skills And Tools:
- Develop computable user interfaces using JQuery and Angular-JS and other libraries.
- Gather feedback from design and technical staff on Web site development needs.
- Build user interface applications and back-end databases using various programming and scripting languages.
- Conceptualize long-term needs of Web development, and plans and manages related projects.
- Make suggestions on creating Web-based technical standards for specific Web sites and the company as a whole.
- Use Microsoft technologies: C#, ASP.NET, MySQL, MVC, and Microsoft Workflow to develop technical solutions to complex problems that require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity.
- Design, code, test, debug and document software according to the functional requirements.
- Develop, maintain and support programs/tools for internal and external clients.
- Analyze, diagnose and resolve errors related to their applications.
- Provide ad hoc reporting and analysis as required.
- Assist in project planning and Web site design.
- Interact and communicate effectively with all levels of staff, senior management and customers.
- 3 + years of experience designing and executing complex applications using C# .Net and .Net Core technology (Cross platform),
- Experience with relational databases (MySQL and PostgreSQL);
- Experience with APIs Integrations, REST, Web Services.
- Experience developing sales force automation platforms.
- Good knowledge of version control systems such as Git/GitLab/SVN;
- Experience working in an Agile (Scrum/Kanban) environment;
- Experience with TDD and familiarity with CI/CD;
- Experience working in an Agile work group.
- Comfortable with working in a fast-paced environment.
- Deeply care about testing, at all levels of the test pyramid.
- Full Stack Senior DeveloperConfidential Company - Hadayek Alahram, Giza4 days ago
- Full Stack Junior DeveloperConfidential Company - Hadayek Alahram, Giza4 days ago