Skills And Tools:
- Leads team on complex small, medium size project or significant segment of a large project.
- Manages scope initiation, definition, change control and creates WBS.
- Manages project plans activities definition, sequencing, estimating, assigning and schedule control.
- Identifies and analyzes risks and performs mitigation planning, monitoring and execution
- Plans and ensures execution of quality assurance and testing activities
- Work on presales activities to define the client needs and propose the right solution.
- Prepares and reviews responses to Requests for Information (RFI), responses to Requests for Proposal (RFP), contracts, and statements of work
- Minimum 2 years as a Software Project Management experience.