Skills And Tools:
- Managing the company's overall operations and logistics strategy in order to maximize the process efficiency and productivity, and ensure that the management of supply, demand, purchase, inbound and last mile logistics, warehouse, and the planning and scheduling of relevant operational activities.
- In addition, playing a crucial role in developing and maintaining good relationships with vendors and distributors.
- Ensure that all operations & logistics related processes associated with each activity are adhered on month, quarter & year-end, and are executed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all necessary processes and operations set ups are in place to ensure no stock is lost in the Warehouse, stock counts are accurate and any variances are fully investigated.
- Ensure adequate stock management tools and processes are in place to enable efficient working across all platforms.
- Manage third party vendor relationship, coordinate weekly, monthly and quarterly meetings, generate reports to review operations and support the day to day 3PL business operations.
- Work with eCommerce team to review/setup operational KPIs and deliver on those KPIs working with distribution team, warehouse team and external vendors.
- Lead the Operations & Logistics team, supporting them in achieving their own objectives and solving day-to-day problems whilst adhering to corporate competencies.
- Develop a Quality Control system for job related tasks to ensure there is consistency and best practice applied across the platform, maximizing efficiency and potential for growth.
- Ensure that team responds to customer orders queries in line with standards set and agreed response times.
- Explore local expectations of customer orders service and service provided by competitors and tailor responses accordingly minimizing losses and maximizing revenue.
- Drive ongoing improvement of operational processes with Top Management to deliver efficiencies, ensuring consistency across the entire operation (e.g. refining Business Bibles & combating Frauds).
- Resolve business issues and problems with Top Management, seeking best practice to achieve a solution without adding further complexity to processes or systems operation and escalate to Top Management as needed.
- A bachelor degree from a well reputable university
- Proven experience in an E-Commerce Operations and Logistics Mgmt. role with exposure to operational elements.
- Local experience of last mile logistics.
- Working experience in E-commerce field.
- Familiar with Startups environment and have restructuring experience.
- Ability to effectively coach team members and communicate with senior management.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and manage multiple tasks and deliver to tight deadlines.
- Proficient in MS office.
- High standard of written and spoken English.
- Great communications skills, written and verbal by using positive language.
- Excellent Negotiation Skills.
- Strong organizational, time management and analytical skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Fulfilment/Operations ManagerConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo8 days ago