Skills And Tools:
- Read blueprints and technical documents in order to prepare estimates.
- Reviewing & studying the tender Document.
- Identify and quantify cost factors, such as labor expenses, and materials.
- Evaluates Cost Estimating deliverable prepared by architects and engineers, for cost containment.
- Prepare value engineering, cost strategy estimates, cost option, and tender.
- Contacting the suppliers & subcontractors to get price offers.
- Preparing comparison Studies based on suppliers Quotations.
- Make sure that the suppliers/subcontractors offers complied with the tender specs & requirements.
- Sharing & reviewing the contract, terms & conditions with legal department, to consider any additional cost, or notes in our proposal.
- Preparing compliance statements.
- Preparing the technical proposal.
- Follow up contacting suppliers and get offers for estimating.
- Site visit to gather information on materials needed, labor required, and other factors.
- Collaborate with engineers, clients, and contractors on estimates.
- Consult with industry experts to discuss estimates and resolve issues.
- Evaluate a product’s cost-effectiveness or profitability.
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- The candidate should have 7 - 10years of relevant experience in a similar organization out of which 3 - 7 years should be in similar positions.
- Fully aware of the Egyptian market suppliers.
- Fully aware of using AutoCad software.
- Good knowledge of contracting procurement processes.
- Strong English and Arabic language capabilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical, mathematical and problem-solving skills.