Skills And Tools:
- Develop a monthly plan of visits to “the health care providers”
- To be the chain ambassador to the Heath care providers
- Closing win-win agreements during the visits to the health care providers & the branches
- Supporting the expansion into new markets.
- Develop and maintain processes that provide timely notification of critical contract events
- Maintain existing relationships with medical accounts “clinics, hospitals & other health care providers”.
- Ensure contractual language is kept current; evaluate fee schedule on a monthly basis
- Develop and maintain periodic, e.g., bi-weekly, reports on the status of all visited accounts.
- Maintain excellent written and verbal communication with all internal and external customers.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of relevant experience with pharmacy and health system
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy, Vet or Science (Biology or Chemistry).
- Strong demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the healthcare industry, legal and regulatory requirements
- Exceptional and proven provider partnership skills and interpersonal skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations to internal and external groups
- Results-driven, persistent - able to self-direct and work independently showing initiative, while seeking guidance when appropriate.
- Ability to multi-task, pay close attention to detail, and be flexible in a fast-paced and growing organization
- Experience working as a medical representative is highly preferred.