Skills And Tools:
We are looking for an experienced English teacher to join our bright team. If you love English and have the ability to teach the language with patience and tact, let’s meet.
- Teaching English Live & online to young adults using Speak Up platform
- Close follow up on Students progress and attendance;
- Speak Up methodology for online teaching requires teachers to act as personal tutors. The instructor is responsible for students’ progress as recorded in Speak Up Student Zone (online learning tools) as well as their attendance and participation in the online classrooms.
- The instructor is expected to use several channels for follow up and is required to report follow up activities as per Speak Up operating procedures and standards.
Follow up tasks include:
- Encourage student attendance of the classroom & online classes and insure students participation in the virtual classrooms
- Conduct regular follow up calls with students to discuss their academic progress and provide academic support as needed
- Track progress on Speak Up Student Zone and provide feedback/advice to students if needed
- Setup online classes on Speak Up learning platform
- Deliver periodic reports to management with regards to each of the groups
- 1-3 years of experience. Preferable online teaching.
- Communication Skills: You must be able to speak clearly to students, other teachers, parents, and administration officials.
- Instruction Skills: You will have to explain new ideas and unfamiliar concepts with authority and in a clear and concise way so that students can understand. You must work to keep the students' attention
- Writing Skills: Teachers write progress reports, notes home, and in the case of post-secondary teachers, publish research. Writing skills are critical.
- Patience: The students you work with will have different backgrounds and abilities. Patience will help teachers deal with students who act out or have trouble following the material.
- Creativity: Teachers have to find ways to involve students in their lessons. Additionally, teachers may have to work with different learning styles to get the most out of each student.
- People Skills: Engaging parents and creating healthy relationships with students and faculty will help create a quality learning environment
- School DoctorConfidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt13 days ago