Skills And Tools:
- Recruitment Specialist responsibilities include connecting with potential candidates online and offline, screening applications, and supporting hiring managers.
- Ultimately, a Recruitment Specialist is responsible for hiring qualified people while maintaining a positive candidate experience.
- Create and publish job ads in various portals.
- Network with potential hires through professional groups on social media and during events
- Screen resumes and job applications.
- Conduct initial phone screens to create shortlists of qualified candidates.
- Interview candidates in-person for a wide range of roles.
- Follow up with candidates throughout the hiring process.
- Track hiring metrics including time-to-hire, time-to-fill, and source of hire.
- Design, distribute and measure the results of candidate experience surveys.
- Maintain a database of potential candidates for future job openings.
- Reports on quarterly and annual hiring plans.
- Reports on hiring progress weekly and monthly.
- Collaborate with Human Resources Manager to set qualification criteria for future employees.
- Previous working experience preferably as a Recruitment Specialist starting form one year.
- Experience in Food and Beverages, Restaurants or FMCG is a must.
- Bachelor degree in Human resources or similar relevant field.
- In-depth knowledge of candidates’ selection methods.
- Excellent understanding of full cycle recruitment processes.
- Outstanding communications and interpersonal skills.
- Impactful presentation style.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Creative thinker and proactive problem solver.
- A positive, “can do” attitude.
- Recruitment SpecialistConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo9 days ago
- IT Recruitment Specialist/ Tec...Confidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo22 days ago