Skills And Tools:
- Create innovative designs of new products developed from concept to factory production, considering the function, aesthetics, costs, and usability of products, user experience, materials, and manufacturing requirements.
- Determine the design requirements by collaborating with the marketing team as well as the market research.
- Collaborate with the R&D team, manufacturing professionals, and mechanical engineers to implement design solutions.
- Identify problems and resolve any issues that arise while bringing their concept to life.
- Communicate creativity and thought processes through sketches, 3D modeling, images, and quality renderings to the concerned teams.
- Utilize computer-aided industrial design software to build the finalized product design and deliver it to the concerned departments.
- Testing product designs using models, prototypes, and specialized computer software.
- BSc of Applied Arts, Major: Industrial Design.
- Fresh Graduated to 4 years experience in same field (industrial design).
- Creativity: Innovative in designs and the ways to translate an idea into a physical product.
- Artistic ability: Having an artistic sense to achieve the aesthetic side of the design and the ability to express the design through illustration or visualization.
- Mechanical skills: General understanding of how products are engineered and manufactured.
- Computer skills: Fluent with computer-aided design software to develop designs and create prototypes.
- Problem-solving skills: Ability to identify complex design problems such as the form, structure, function, and cost of a product, anticipate production issues, develop alternatives, evaluate options, and implement solutions.
- Knowledge of manufacturing techniques and tools.
- A good eye for detail.
- Good collaboration skills.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Good at problem-solving.
- Easily adapt to a team approach.
- Experience in at least one of the computer-aided design software (Inventor, AutoCAD 3D, SolidWorks, Rhino), and rendering programs (KeyShot or 3ds Max)
- Experience with Office computer software.
- senior landscape Architect - Agouza, Giza22 days ago
- Storyboard ArtistConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo7 days ago
- Landscape - urban engineer - Sheikh Zayed, Giza21 days ago
- Graphic Designer & Social Medi... - Nasr City, Cairo1 month ago
- Design Engineer-Technical - Heliopolis, Cairo1 month ago
- Mechanical Design EngineerMina Co. for Engineering - Abu Rawash, Giza9 days ago
- Working Drawing Architect (Arc...Riwaq - Cairo, Egypt9 days ago
- Technical Office Manager - Fur...Confidential Company - Katameya, Cairo6 days ago
- Hospitality Interior Designer ...Brassbell - Zamalek, Cairo10 days ago
- Architectural design technical...Mobco Civil Construction - Nasr City, Cairo13 days ago
- Interior DesignMahgoub Group - Nasr City, Cairo20 days ago
- Kitchen Designer - CairoSMART Furniture - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago
- Graphic DesignerEgyptian For Cosmetics - Nasr City, Cairo14 days ago
- Graphic DesignerOSN - Cairo, Egypt8 days ago
- Steel Design Engineer - CivilConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo28 days ago