Full TimeRemotely during COVID-19
-Cairo, EgyptPosted 1 month ago
24Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Maintaining high level of availability and quality standards/levels on company’s SharePoint infrastructure services.
- Analyzing business needs and translating them to a technical vision on the SharePoint platform/infrastructure, and into actual projects and feasible plans (business/technical analysis).
- Responsible on carrying out the development of newly agreed SharePoint projects and\or promoting the existing portals/solutions for additional and better functionality.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent training.
- `Strong object-oriented design and programming skills in C# Strong with design pattern.
- Strong understanding of (ASP.NET Web Forms, ASP.Net MVC, C#, Web API, SQL Server.Net core)
- Strong understanding of SharePoint (Designer workflows, Features, Application page content types, List definitions, Data View Web Part (DVWP), Document sets, content query web part, data form web part, navigation customization)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle difficult situations
- Sr. Net Developer - CairoConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago
- .NET Developer (.Net Core + MV...Fawry Banking & Payment Technology Services - 6th of October, Giza9 days ago
- Senior NET DeveloperConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo3 days ago
- Sr. Net Developer - AlexandriaConfidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt3 days ago