Skills And Tools:
Regulatory affairs specialist with a minimum of 3 -5years’ experience is required for Boston pharmaceuticals group, a fast-growing pharmaceutical company located at El- Manyal.
You will be part of an aspiring company that seeks to develop society's health by producing high-quality pharmaceutical products.
- Representing and ending importing files at the Ministry of Health to receive approvals
- Representing new product registration files for our suppliers & products
- Arranging and dealing with the supplier regarding all new and updated certificates
- Completing all requirements of the Ministry of Health for all of our shipments
- Present all proforma invoices to Ministry of health to take needed approvals for import.
- Administer all transfers and requested process to ensure smooth transactions for all overseas goods and maintain accuracy of all financial information.
- Maintain knowledge on all rules and regulations of import processes and ensure efficient transmission of all import goods and prepare and complete all purchase orders and ensure accuracy of all files and maintain records for same on account payable system and track all products.
- Documents and process all orders and ensure compliance to all custom laws and regulations and work according to SOP and analyse all supplier performance and manage communication with suppliers and maintain high standards of all service delivery.
- Develop and ensure implementation of all import and export policies and recommend changes to all service providers if required and monitor all transitions between suppliers.
- Design all standard operating procedures for all import and export processes according to company policies and administer each shipment to avoid any delays
- Evaluate various documents and commercial invoices and ensure compliance to all federal regulations for same and prepare documents for all shipment and obtain required approval.
- Good command of the English language and computer skills.
- Hard worker.
- Experience mainly in food supplement product registration at NFSA.
- Bachelor's degree in pharmacy or vet medicine.
- Knowledge of MOH regulatory affairs is a must
- Product Manager Pharmaceutical...Confidential Company - Manial, Cairo9 days ago