Skills And Tools:
- Responsible to write Software programming Code
- Responsible to perform Bugs diagnosing
- Responsible to perform Bugs fixing
- Responsible to execute unit testing
- Achieve the release of a high-quality software product within agreed timescales, mentoring & guiding the other team members so that best use is made of the skills available to complete the project on schedule
- Minimum 4 years
- Experience with object-oriented Design & Programming.
- Knowledge in design patterns especially in Dependency injection.
- Experience with C# and ASP.Net (Experience with .Net Framework and Persistence Framework (Entity Framework, Data Objects, N Hibernate…etc.)
- Knowledge of ASP.Net MVC, Web API
- knowledge in ASP.Net core & Entity core
- Understanding of web services implementations (REST and SOAP).
- Skills in writing reusable libraries.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server development
- Knowledge of database design methodology (data modeling, process modeling, and ERD & DFD)
- Experience in complex SQL Queries & Stored procedure
- Knowledge in application security, scalability and high-performance programming,
- Knowledge of database performance optimization techniques.
- Knowledge of unit test, integration test and mock test and load test