Skills And Tools:
360imaging is the world leader in the field of computer guided surgery and 3D Dentistry offering highly innovative products that allows dentists to simulate medical surgeries in 3D using the latest 3D and Medical Imaging Technologies.
We are a tech-focused startup that fosters the freedom to try new things and influence the design and technical direction of our large scale cloud-based platforms for managing and sharing medical data files, and we mainly develop desktop applications with C/C++ development and Qt technologies and web applications using Go & React technologies.
We are looking for a “Software Testing Team Lead” who has a previous experience in leading a team of manual and automation testers in an agile environment and is preferred to have a vast experience in manual and automation testing processes and tools for web and desktop applications, to join 360Imaging team as a lead for an agile testing team to guide and support the team to improve the overall testing practices of the organization to achieve better outcomes’ quality of our different software products in medical visualization and treatment planning solutions produced by our development team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- You’ll be leading the quality effort on all software releases. With your testing team, you will be defining the test strategies, developing processes and tools, and testing 360Imaging's software applications which includes desktop and web application with client and server side products, API platform, and server infrastructure.
- Drive the adoption of agile testing practices through the whole team.
- Drive manual and automated test planning & strategy, execute them and implement testing standards within the organization.
- Oversees quality review of various applications
- Reviews client requirements and provides feedback
- Oversees projects to make sure work is scheduled based on priorities, risks and team strengths and assignment of resources across projects
- Participate in estimation and planning sessions and also develop, and manage testing schedules, ensuring that the testing team meets expectations and deadlines.
- Monitor and control the progress of all the 360imaging projects
- Oversees the implementation and execution of functional, non-functional regression, and acceptance tests.
- Suggests enhancement for the process for the lesson learned from previous projects.
- Evaluate current testing processes, tools and methodologies and provide recommendations for improvement/maturation.
- Assists in coaching the testing team members, by helping them to make decisions, solve problems, manage meetings and set goals, provides feedback on testing-related tasks, delegates and assigns testing responsibilities.
- Oversees the creation and maintenance of test data and test documentation
- Assists in recruiting new staff, conducting interviews and evaluate potential candidates
- Collaborate with a self-organized team within an agile environment
- Check reports extracted from the team and provide top management with these reports if needed to enhance the quality of projects.
- Increase our test automation coverage, work with testers and developers to integrate automated testing into the CI process.
- Provide daily & weekly status reports.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Minimum 7 years of experience with at least 3 years proven experience as a team leader or supervisor.
- Good command of English
- Experience in leading a team, assigning tasks, establishing plans, and meeting deadlines
- Strong understanding of software development lifecycle, agile processes and best practices
- Advanced knowledge of software testing theories and practices.
- Familiarity with various defect management systems
- Develop QA Processes and procedures
- Excellent knowledge in testing skills (Design test plan and test strategy, Writing test cases, Executing test cases, Opening bugs, Verifying bugs)
- Experience on Web (Frontend /Backend), APIs, and Desktop testing
- Strong understanding of (Component, Unit, Integration, Functional and End to End) testing.
- Experience with all aspects of software testing: unit, functional, integration, end to end, user interface, smoke, performance, and basic security testing.
- Experience with using tools and systems like Jira, Github. Testrail. AWS Amplify ( Is preferred )
- Knowledge about DevOps Principles & Practices ( Is a plus)
- Has experience with CI frameworks like (Jenkins - Travis - GitLab CI - etc...). ( Is preferred )
- Has experience with one of the following: E2E web test automation frameworks like [selenium -testCafe - Cypress - Robot - Katalon ...etc]. ( Is preferred )
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
- Ability to motivate teams and act as a liaison between testing and development teams
- Ability to ensure that solutions developed by technical teams fit the business needs
- Ability to define and prioritize short-term and long-term objectives for the teams and make necessary corrections under changing circumstances.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information.
- Software Testing Engineer (API...Fawry Banking & Payment Technology Services - 6th of October, Giza3 days ago
- Software Test & Verification E...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago