3D Visualizer and Graphic DesignerPosted 23 days ago
40Applicants for1 open position
- 4In Consideration
- 3Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Create high-quality 3D visualizations for architecture, interior design, and product design projects.
- Interpret design briefs and convert 2D plans and elevations into accurate 3D models.
- Use 3D Max to produce photo-realistic renderings of interiors, exteriors, and products.
- Work closely with architects, designers, and project managers to understand project requirements and deadlines.
- Review and refine visualizations to ensure accuracy, quality, and consistency.
- Continuously update skills and knowledge in 3D modeling and rendering techniques.
- Responsible for creating innovative artwork for our social media accounts.
- Designing graphic material, and attracting consumers via social media.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Responsible for the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing, and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts, and photos.
- Provide creative ideas for promoting social media campaigns.
- Clarifying the concepts by designing samples of the artwork (size - style - colors) and submitting them for final approval.
- Design and select materials for company giveaways.
- Priorities and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images
- Ability for editing videos via After Effects & Premier is a PLUS
- MUST BE ALEXANDRIA RESIDENT
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design/ Architecture/ or any relevant field.
- Computer Programs: 3D Max – Photoshop – Illustrator – Coohom – AutoCAD – or similar softwares
- Experience: 3 – 5 Years with proven work and strong portfolio.
- Excellent drawing skills and familiarity with design software (3D Max – Auto-CAD – Photoshop - Illustrator or similar)
- Strong imagination and the ability to think and create in three dimensions
- Strong interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Communication and project management skills
- Visual awareness and an excellent eye for details
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print and the web.
- Knowledge of printing materials (banners – giveaways gifts – brochures – etc.)
- Knowledge of video editing and motion graphics (is a plus)
- Ability to negotiate.
- Ability to prepare and deliver presentations for clients.
Mainly the daily work is in the office using the computer.
May do work outside the office, such as finding and purchasing gift samples to print on.
May occasionally visit sites.
- Architecture Technical Office ...MENA For Contracting & Trading - North Coast, Alexandria21 days ago
- senior landscape Architect - Agouza, Giza17 days ago
- Architect Interior Design - Rehab City, Cairo21 days ago
- Landscape - urban engineer - Sheikh Zayed, Giza16 days ago
- Storyboard ArtistConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo2 days ago
- Graphic Designer & Social Medi... - Nasr City, Cairo1 month ago
- Sanitary Engineer - Sheikh Zayed, Giza8 days ago
- Design Engineer-Technical - Heliopolis, Cairo1 month ago
- Architect interior designer - Hadayek Alahram, Giza2 months ago
- Architectural Technical Office... - New Cairo, Cairo2 months ago
- Graphic Designer 3D and 2DProcrew - Alexandria, Egypt23 days ago
- 3D Graphic DesignerDigisay - Zamalek, Cairo30 days ago
- Game DeveloperMetas Studio - Sidi Gaber, Alexandria25 days ago
- Senior ArchitectWinners Developer - Fleming, Alexandria23 days ago
- Senior ArchitectRaafat Miller Consulting - Dokki, Giza4 days ago
- Project coordinator EngineerConfidential Company - Moharam Bek, Alexandria11 days ago
- Motion Graphics Designer - Ale...Caduceus Lane - San Stefano, Alexandria11 days ago
- Senior Graphic Designer - 2D -...Caduceus Lane - Alexandria, Egypt11 days ago
- Graphic DesignerSolikgroup - Sidi Gaber, Alexandria15 days ago