Skills And Tools:
Main Job Duties:
- Managing a team of Technical Office Engineer staff.
- Responsible for the implementation of the production plan, and planning job implementation plans.
- Working with the production manager for getting the job done in a timely manner while ensuring good quality
- Liaising with production managers, marketing staff about the process of manufacture.
- Using software packages such as AutoCAD, Inventor, SolidWorks and Photoshop, ArtCam.
- Evaluating issues such as pricing and fixing costs, purchasing, materials and manufacturing methods, and techniques.
- Select suitable materials, which might include wood, metal, accessories, and textiles.
- Organizing plans and schedules with respect to the availability of resources.
- Coordinate the workflow between production, finance, warehouse, and sales departments.
- To develop and implement a Technical Office policy for an entire organization.
- Planning and maintaining projectprojects budgets and schedules.
- Attend progress meetings, discuss and suggest technical proposals.
- Proven work experience 7-10 years in the Office furniture manufacturing industry.
- 10th of Ramadan residence is preferable.
- Art and design, Auto-CAD, 3D design.
- Furniture technology; cutting optimization prog.
- Technical Office Engineer (Arc...Modern Interiors Contractors & Designers - Mohandessin, Giza2 days ago
- Art Director/ Graphic DesignerConfidential Company - Sheikh Zayed, Giza6 days ago