HSE ManagerPosted 1 month ago
176Applicants for1 open position
- 15In Consideration
- 150Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Develops HSE Policies , procedures and objectives.
- Manages HSE team to achieve department objectives.
- Identifies and evaluate hazard to take preventive and corrective actions .
- Trains staff on HSE standards to decrease hazard as possible.
- Performs accident investigations and reporting.
- Performs regular visits and audits to ensure adherence to HSE procedures.
- Adheres to HSE and environmental regulations.
- gains and renews related HSE accreditations.
- Communicates with external auditors and governmental organizations.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering , Science , Agriculture.
- Min 10 years experiences in HSE field , Preferably in Manufacturing.
- Excellent Communication and Leadership skills.
- Residence near the 10th of Ramadan.
- Mechanical Quality Control Eng...ECS - Energy & Contracting Solutions - 6th of October, Giza4 days ago