Skills And Tools:
- Customer Support Agents are dedicated to helping our USA based dental practices to achieve success and advising on the best practices for using our products and services.
- You are required to assist and go the extra mile for VIP doctor offices and dental labs via outbound calls and receiving inbound calls.
- You will also be required to handle incoming emails and technical support tickets.
Fixed Working Hours:
- 8:00 AM EST - 5:00 PM EST time (3:00 PM - 12:00 midnight Cairo Local time)
- Paid time off.
- Medical insurance.
- Team building activities.
- Annual trip.
- This is not a typical call center nature job, with rushed calls in any means. You will be required to make outbound calls for follow up more than inbound calls.
- We are looking for adding a new member to our 360imaging family.
Required Experience & Skills:
- Native English speaker
- 2-5 years working in a similar position as a customer service agent or account manager.
- Prefer if the applicant worked in dental/medical field before as customer care / customer service agent.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Good Computer Skills.
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and handling VIP accounts.
- Call Center / Customer Service...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt1 day ago
- Customer Service Account Manag...Confidential Company - Los Angeles, United States21 hours ago