Skills And Tools:
Working days: From Saturday till Thursday.
Working hours: From 2:30 PM till 9:30 PM or from 3:30 PM till 10:30 PM according to business need.
Our teachers teach Adults & kids classes [according to business need]
Our teachers teach online & offline classes [according to business need]
- Planning, preparing, and delivering lessons to a range of classes and age groups.
- Identifying, adapting, and designing different instructional resources and methods to meet students' varying needs and learning styles
- Monitoring the progress of students
- Providing periodical, informative feedback
- Keeping accurate and complete records of students’ progress
- Responding to students inquiries in a professional manner
- Maintaining an attitude of enthusiasm and willingness to cooperate
- Performing any further duties as assigned
- Organizing and delivering classroom lectures to students.
- Evaluating students’ classwork and assignments.
- Preparing classroom and coursework materials, homework assignments, and handouts.
- Recording and maintain accurate student attendance records and grades.
- Classroom management.
- Maintaining discipline in the classroom.
- Creating a vibrant teaching atmosphere.
- Competitive salary
- Competitive Marketing & KPIs bonuses
- 7 working hours
- 2 to 3 off days between batches.
- Celta based training with our professional certified trainers
- Training is paid [upon acceptance]
- Career path and promotions
- The Candidates must have developed personality character.
- Have a bachelor's degree
- Presentation Skills
- Native like accent
- Experience in teaching ESL is preferred.
- Able to deliver pronunciation tips that can really change students' accents.
- Able to make the session both valuable and fun.
- Ability to work on and prioritize multiple tasks.
- High level of adaptability, flexibility, and effectiveness in handling
- To be available from 3:30 PM to 10:30 PM
Other Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Attention to details
- High work standards
- Organizing and planning skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to teach online & offline (from the branch)