Skills And Tools:
- Manage our online inventory (Website & Application) and suggest new trendy features to be added
- Develop campaigns to increase digital sales
- Provide support in other areas of Media Marketing, Google Ads (Search – GDN – YouTube – App), Email Marketing, SEO, Keyword Research, Google Analytics, Website UX, and Paid Social Media.
- Monitor changes in website traffic or increases in sales
- Assist with forming our company’s overall digital marketing strategy
- Write and edit product content that will be published on e-Commerce.
- Set standards, systems, and best practices for new product listings, content creation, distribution, and maintenance.
- Work closely with different teams (product management, graphics, IT) to provide updated content that will be shared across e-Commerce platforms.
- Monitor changes in product sales by using web analytics and Excel spreadsheets to stay organized.
- Monitor market competitors’ Website performance to ensure Spinneys brand competitive advantage
- Monitoring and analyzing the behavior of visitors and customers of an online store. Collecting comments regarding changes in the functionality and user interface.
- Minimum of 3+ years experience in a fast-paced, e-Commerce business (preferably FMCG)
- Hands-on experience in managing and maintaining e-Commerce websites/portals.
- Knowledgeable of the e-Commerce space that includes marketing strategies, product development, competitive strategies, consumer research, industry trends and usability best practices.
- Product Manager - E-CommerceFawry Banking & Payment Technology Services - 6th of October, Giza3 days ago
- Digital Marketing SpecialistConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo8 days ago
- Digital Marketing SpecialistConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo4 days ago