Skills And Tools:
- A Private Language + National school in Giza is looking for English Class teachers for KG1 and KG2.
- A Private Language + National school in Giza is looking for English co teacher for KG1 and KG2.
- To ensure kids have interesting learning opportunities that stimulate and inspire them to achieve or exceed their age related national expectations.
- To create a safe stimulating, supportive and challenging learning environment.
- To have high standards of behavior for all children and support children to achieve this.
- Work with children in groups or one on one, depending on the needs of children and the subject matter
- Have a plan for the class that reflects the curriculum
- Watch for signs of emotional or developmental problems in children and bring problems to the attention of parents
- Organize and lead activities designed to promote physical, mental and social development, such as games, arts and crafts, music, storytelling, and field trips.
- Teach proper eating habits and personal hygiene.
- Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students' varying needs and interests.
- Prepare reports on students and activities as required by administration.
- Excellent Command of spoken and written English.
- Must be a language school graduate and/or holds a Bachelor's Degree in English.
- Must have a minimum of two years teaching experience.
- Math Teacher - Tanta - Tanta, Gharbia28 days ago
- ICT Teacher - Maadi, Cairo2 months ago
- French Supervisor - National S... - Tanta, Gharbia1 month ago
- French Teacher - (Shorouk) - Cairo, Egypt2 months ago
- Online University English Inst... - Cairo, Egypt2 months ago
- Director / Educational Supervi...Confidential Company - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia2 months ago
- Co-Teacher (Immediate Hire)The International School of Elite Education - New Cairo, Cairo16 days ago
- CO TeacherConfidential Company - Badr City, Cairo17 days ago