- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Commission & Transportation Allowance
- Males Only
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 25% travel
About the Job
- Serving existing accounts, and establishing new accounts through planned and organized daily work schedule
- Conducting periodic sales visits to clients
- Developing long-term relationships with clients through managing and interpreting their requirements.
- Dynamically responding to client requests and follow up with back office for timely preparation and submittal of offers
- Negotiating offers / contract terms and conditions with clients.
- Managing client quotations and administering client accounts.
- Meeting sales targets
- Coordinating and providing support to other members of the sales team & coordinating with technical support team.
- Collecting market information, Identifying threats and opportunities to ensure a competitive edge in the market.
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Electronics and Semiconductors Engineering Services Manufacturing
About this Company
MISC was established in 1999, providing the industrial sector with Engineered Automation Solutions and Instrumentation Systems.
See all Careers and Jobs at MISC
As a result of our devotion to quality in products and services, we have been certified by SIEMENS as “Solution Partner”
MISC is ISO...