- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Transportation, Social & Medical Insurance
About the Job
Our client is one of the top IT Services companies in Egypt and they're looking for Java Developers for a project with the biggest telecom. companies.
- Provide technical system design/development to meet business and functional requirements.
- Translate business and user requirements into comprehensive functional specification and technical specification documents.
- Define and document system level requirements to support small, medium, or large scale projects and enhancements to the system.
- Work with Architecture and Development team members to facilitate implementation of required changes to systems.
- Investigate debugs and reproduces issues, provides fixes and workarounds and verifies changes to ensure continued operability of the software solution. Highlights risks and helps in mitigating the risk from technical aspects.
- Analyzes production issues from business and the application/code perspective and outlines corrective actions.
- Performs impact assessments of the issues and contributes to the Root Cause Analysis of critical issues.
- Develop systems/tools that help in meeting business/technical requirements.
About this Company
High Return is a fast growing HR consultancy firm, founded in 2014 by Tarek Moussa, Founder & Managing Director and Wael AbouElnour, Managing Partner. We bring more than 20 years of expertise in multinationals together with our unique services that we provide to enable...
See all Careers and Jobs at High Return