- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Key responsibilities of the Marketing Manager; reporting into the CEO, you’ll be responsible for working closely with the sales & marketing team to create and execute best in class demand generation campaigns.
- Researching and evaluating new product opportunities, demand for potential products, and customer needs and insights.
- Overall marketing strategy and execution of plans for the existing products.
- Serve as a partner to finance and product development in determining the viability of potential markets before production of a product with no business case or strategy prepared in advance.
- Working with product development teams to manage new product development.
- Managing launch campaigns for new products.
- Managing distribution channels for products.
- Ensuring effective, branded marketing communications including the company website, print communication, and advertising.
- Managing marketing staff and external PR agencies.
- Analysis of the effectiveness of all marketing efforts including their contribution to the effectiveness of sales campaigns.
About this Company
Link TSP is an Egyptian Information Technology Solution Provider offering offshore software development services to enterprises worldwide. Since its inception in 2001,
See all Careers and Jobs at Link TSP
We focuse on one basic principle "Maximize leverage" by generating savings in cost, increased...