Hotel assistant general manager positions typically require:
- A minimum of three years of management and supervisory experience. Management in the service, food and beverage, or hotel industry strongly preferred.
- A college degree is often also preferred.
- Applicants must have a knowledge of the Microsoft suite of programs, and have excellent oral and written communications skills.
- They must also be organized, able to multitask, detail oriented, and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Being bilingual is an advantageous skill as well.
- Presentable & eloquent speaker.
- History of measurable success throughout their career.
- Self-starter, self-disciplined and target focused.
- Demonstrates drive to succeed, passion and ambition.
- Always looking to add on more responsibilities, becoming more and more of a cornerstone of the business.
- Not driven by targets set, but sets up targets based on where the business needs to be at, and how vital their contribution is for that growth.
- Is hands-on and believes in getting things done effectively and aggressively.