- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Coordinating with the CRM Team to set appointments with Clients to hand over their units.
- Attend Site visits to determine the unit status, then a snag list should be done to follow up with the site engineers for any missing items before its delivery within a fixed time frame.
- Responsible for making all the needed documents in the handover process.
- Responsible for making all the paperwork and the invoices.
- Responsible for generating delivery reports, site reports monthly and quarterly.
- Following up on collecting the fees of any utility installations in the projects.
- Filing all the documents.
- Update the projects database.
- Revising with the financial department any financial settlements with clients before delivery.
- Follow up on client requests and modifications.
- Contacting Clients with the coordination with the technical for any upgraded options (Roof tiles, Aluminum, etc…) upon client’s request.
- Following up on producing the pool License to the clients with the coordination with the technical department and the administration.
- Responsible for collecting all the signed drawings from the sales department and send it to the construction department to proceed in the site.
- In the case of modified drawings a modification request is done then the decision is taken after knowing the status of the unit in the site.
- Responsible for any notifications or comments concerning the clients related to the site during and after the finishing process.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Travco Properties is the youngest subsidiary of Travco Group, the Middle East's leading travel and hospitality empire.
See all Careers and Jobs at Travco Properties
Building on the group's 35 years of extreme success and highly international business reach, Travco Properties aims at diversifying the...