- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
4,000 to 6,000 EGP per month, Medical & Social Insurance /Mobile Line For Communication
About the Job
- Developing the strategy used in marketing EiTESAL's services & Programs online
- Creating, and delivering marketing programs to support expansion and growth of the organization’s services
- Utilizing such techniques in the field as social media, Web analytics, e-mail marketing and search engine optimization, among others.
- Recommend & implement various online promotions and e-mailing campaigns
- Developing, managing and designing layouts of communications such as presentations, newsletters, event support materials, research papers, and brochures.
- Planning, development and execution of EiTESAL digital programs and campaigns, including online advertising, web site strategy and design, social media, mobile, and deliverables.
- Interfacing with marketing communications functions, as well as PR, events, and services marketing teams.
- Maintaining site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting.
In depth knowledge of SEO and ad words programs.
- Presenting recommendations to his/ her manager
- Developing and coordinating multimedia packages
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Egyptian Information, Telecommunications, Electronics, and Software Alliance (EITESAL) is a private sector, non-profit entity of ICTE companies, Multi-national corporations, Organizations and Institutions operating in Egypt. EITESAL is working under the Egyptian Civil Organizations law 84/2002.
See all Careers and Jobs at EiTESAL NGO