- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Join the team behind WUZZUF and FORASNA.com, Egypt's top job platforms. More than 100k people were hired using our platforms from 20,000+ companies.
Help serve our user base of more than a million people. WUZZUF and FORASNA are products of Basharsoft, one of Egypts fastest growing tech Startups which is backed by top Silicon Valley and Egypt tech investors.
We're hiring a world-class product manager to join the team developing Wuzzuf and Forasna and make it an even better and awesome platform to help getting even more people getting hired at top companies.
- You'd be the ideal candidate if you admire great web platforms and sites that have great usability and sophisticated intelligence built in a very simple design. Sites like Amazon, Gmail, Spotify, Booking, Netflix, Tripadvisor, Quora. If you use these sites, you should know what we're talking about... And if you think you can build platforms of this quality and even better then apply now for this position.
- Your role will include managing the features backlog, communicating with all stakeholders like employers, job seekers, our customer service team, development and design teams, as well as marketing team to come up with the right features to build and then lead the product team to having maximum throughput as possible and make the highest impact to the product in minimum time.
You MUST have experience or strong knowledge on the following topics: UI/UX design, product management, project management, web forms design, lean-agile development, customer development, growth hacking, web analytics and startup metrics.
- Passionate about Startups. worked at Startups.
- Previous experience integrating products with Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and building features on top of these platforms is a big plus.
- Previous experience building large and complex web / mobile apps at startups is a super bonus.
- Other titles you may have had before: Product Manager, Project Manager, Product Owner, CEO, CTO, Business Analyst, UI/UX designer, Web or Mobile Developer.
- Strongly preferred to have educational background in electrical/computer engineering, computer science or software engineering. Knoweldge/experience in algorithms (matching and machine learning)
- Strongly preferred to have strong business acumen - strong marketing and sales awareness or at sense.
- You're a great communicator; visually, orally, and know how to motivate and lead people to build great products …
This position is open for candidates of all experience levels as long as you make a great product manager... Salary will vary based on your experience and quality of product design/management capability... But in all cases you'll be well compensated... And it's a great learning experience.
About this Company
Wuzzuf.net is created and managed by BasharSoft, a technology firm founded in 2009 and one of very few companies in the MENA region specialized in developing Innovative Online Recruitment Solutions for top enterprises and organizations.
See all Careers and Jobs at WUZZUF
Since May 2012, we successfully...