- Experience Needed:
- 8 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Management of lab department and laboratory services provided to the Hospital clients (IP & OP)
- Providing laboratory services that comply with hospital Mission and policies to ensure required TAT, Quality assurance, customer satisfaction and achieving Hospital approved objectives.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Planning and executing lab objectives
- Follow up of lab operations (QC, TAT, and KPI’s)
- Inter departmental communications
- Human resources supervision (selection & Appraising)
- Hardware and LIS continual upgrade
- Supervision of Materials and supplies
- Hospital committee’s duties
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining policies and procedures;
- Recommending outside sources of laboratory services; and
- Monitoring and reviewing all laboratory services.
About this Company
In 1982 As-Salam International Hospital opened its doors for its community to experience a new level of care becoming the referral hospital in the private health care sector in Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at As-Salam International Hospital
Committed to providing international standard of medical services through a...