- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Supervise on ground team , hub operations team, customer service, coordinators & follow-up team to ensure meeting targets and KPIs.
- Manage, train, plan, direct and control all operations resources to ensure timely and efficient management of shipments and internal hub operations.
- Ability to manage multi site operations; expecting to expand nation wide.
Job Accountabilities Linked to Objectives:
- Responsible for overall operational management and performance
- Assign tasks to operation team according to schedule.
- Ensure that the process and employees are working smoothly and efficiently.
- Achieve KPI commitment.
- Supervise staff to ensure that safety best practices are being followed while handling shipments.
- Train and develop industry best practices and SOPs to operations and customer service team members.
- Evaluate all aspects of employee performance and provide coaching or discipline as needed.
- Provide operations staff with guidance and support to cope with volume growth.
- Reassign responsibilities based on change in volumes or geography.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Minimum Qualification / Experience / Training:
- 2-4 years supervisory / management experience in similar field
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Previous experience with logistics / Transporting companies or Freight forwarding is a must.
- Comfortable with using MS Office and technology tools.
- Strong knowledge of operations process
- Verbal and written communication skills (Arabic and English)
- Comfortable with direct people management
- Ability to work under pressure
- Time Management
- Problem Solving
- Process Improvement
- Knowledge of proper freight handling/loading techniques
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of operations & management
- Strong interpersonal skills to create conditions for cooperation and high standards of performance from subordinates to ensure targets and KPIs are met
- Strong organizational skills
- Good leadership
- Effective communication skills
- Dynamic in approach
- Detail-oriented and focused
About this Company
NAQLA is transforming the way goods move around, as we are setting standards to the world of Trucking in the region. Our core philosophy is building up a network that connects SHIPPERS with Trusted, Trained & Certified CARRIERS through Technology to guarantee the provision of...
See all Careers and Jobs at Naqla