- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Install, upgrade, monitor, and maintain the relevant Database to keep it at high level of availability.
- Identify and recommend database techniques to support business needs.
- Perform on-going tuning for the database engines and instances to improve performance.
- Plan and implements backup and recovery for the database to protect data against any failures.
- Perform database re-organizations as required to optimize performance and ensure maximum uptime of the database
- Put standards in place to ensure that all application design and code are produced with proper integrity, security and performance. The DBA will perform reviews on the design and code frequently to ensure the site standards are being adhered to.
- Perform regular capacity planning required to create and maintain the databases.
- Troubleshoot problems regarding the databases, applications and development tools to keep the high level of systems availability and data consistency
- Maintain the relevant database high availability and disaster recovery procedures using HA tools that manage different DB nodes access and undertake better availability.
- Implement new features and program fixes in the relevant database.
- Administer all database objects, including tables, clusters, views, sequences, packages and procedures.
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Cloud4Rain is an IT services provider, managed service provider, experienced value-added reseller (VAR) and a trusted advisor to thousands of IT organizations worldwide including commercial enterprises, government agencies, and educational institutions. As an IT service...
See all Careers and Jobs at Cloud4Rain