- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
4,000 to 5,000 EGP per month
About the Job
The Telesales Executive is responsible for contacting businesses and individuals over the phone to promote our international and local health insurance products. This individual is also responsible for contributing to the company’s objective by achieving a target of meetings per year. He/she also arranges for sales representatives to meet with prospective customers and conducts market surveys, achieving a minimum daily target of appointments.
- In order to achieve your target, you have to call at least 100 new prospects daily.
- Calling new prospects is your ability to identify potential clients by using different databases and directories, so you must constantly seek new ideas and methods on how to keep your own prospect database fresh and so maintain the pace of your daily calls.
- You will act at all times to the highest standards of personal integrity.
- Initiate new calls to generate interest and secure appointments with prospective customers.
- You need to be identifying, contacting and generating leads to gain market share.
- You will assess prospects’ needs and document potential sales opportunities on the Customer Relationship Management system.
- Log calls and update the database accurately with prospect information.
- Present daily reports and other related performance feedback.
- You will perform market research activities over the internet.
- Present products using 'over the phone' selling techniques.
About this Company
Deraya is a leading Egyptian sales company founded in 2002. Since then, we have grown into a group of independent companies, with a primary focus on the real estate and insurance sectors, as well as the financial and sales consultancy service sectors.
See all Careers and Jobs at Deraya