- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Handle related activities to the startup support program which includes:
- Capacity building for startups / Consultation Services / Networking Events / globalization events / access to finance.
- Outsource serve providers, Draft RFP and handle procurement of service providers with procurement department.
- Manage related social media activities with social media marketing specialist.
- Act as a focal point from business perspective to a number of TIEC offered services to support Startups.
- Prepare material for web page in both English and Arabic.
- Develop and maintain the business support processes, procedures, critical success factors and key performance indicators.
- Help in preparing all TIEC Start-Up support publications and materials.
- Share in the development of Start-Up Support activities.
- Coordinate projects, events, and campaigns for promotion, celebration, and awareness of Startup support programs as well as B2B and networking events.
- Perform additional assignments and responsibilities as assumed or requested by the department manager.
About this Company
The Technology Innovation and Entrepreneurship Center (TIEC) aims to drive innovation and entrepreneurship in ICT for the benefit of national economy. The center has been launched at Smart Village on Monday 27th of September 2010.
See all Careers and Jobs at TIEC