This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Provide HR administrative support
- Generate/format/proofread HR related spreadsheets and documents as needed.
- Conduct meetings and interview arrangements including establishing dates and times, arranging meeting locations, notifying attendees, note taking and maintaining task lists.
- Develop report formats, graphs, charts and spreadsheets for HR relevant programs.
- Gather appropriate materials to respond to internal and external requests for information.
- Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating.
- Ensuring new hire paperwork is completed and processed
- Informing job applicants of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions, promotion opportunities, etc.
- Overseeing hiring process, which includes coordinating job posts, reviewing resumes, and performing reference checks
- Ensure the relevant HR database is up to date, accurate and complies with legislation
- Assist in the recruitment process
- Liaise with recruitment agencies
- Set up interviews and issue relevant correspondence
- Administer leaves of absence
- Track employee attendance
- Conduct analysis and prepare reports as required by Management.
- Develop and maintain functional relationships with management and employees.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in related area ( Preferable International University )
- 2-4 years of experience in HR
- Excellent English language skills
- Computer Proficiency.
- Preferable holding HR Diploma or certified PHR
About this Company
i attach is a Human Resources Development Entity specialized in the field of Human Capital Management and Development.
See all Careers and Jobs at i-attach
i attach is coming from a Management Consulting background and is a subsidiary from Re:view MID Consulting.