This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- A Senior Electrical Design Engineer is a licensed professional, an individual at this level in their career is expected to perform their role within the standard of care acceptable to their peers in the industry.
- A Senior Electrical Design Engineer is responsible for developing the concept design into schematic and detailed design and documenting.
- Collaborate with other team members especially the main office in Dubai to determine design needs and requirements for the project.
- Supervision of design development team, necessary review, corrections and guidelines.
- Prepare and maintain project documents like correspondence, minutes of meeting, notes etc.
- Prepare and take responsibility for Electrical engineering design: Concept, Schematics, Design Development, Tender Design / Documentation (including Technical Specification, BOQ, Schedules and Drawings).
- Furthermore, producing electrical drawings, Single Line Diagrams, Power Generation and Distribution Schemes, Control, Protection & Coordination, Interconnection diagrams, Layout Drawings for Lighting, CCTV, AV, etc.
- Professionally accredited degree in engineering
- CAD, REVIT and Ms. Word/Excel capabilities are a must.
- Ability to produce detailed designs at a level that would be perceived externally as excellent whilst adhering to the client’s and Head of department directives.
- Have the ability to engage in creative and critical thought.
- Able to receive criticism and respond appropriately and professionally.
- Provide a balanced approach and good judgment.
- Can scale process, design and effort to various roles on the project, the needs of the project, and other conditions.
- Ability to resolve and coordinate abstract ideas, exhibit maturity and cultural awareness.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Experience: more than 7 years
- Language: English Proficiency is a must.
- Added Value: Previous experience in Dubai
- Strong sense of detail design and coordination with various trades including but not limited to structural and architectural and other sub-specialties.
- The ability to resolve problems and issue coordinated drawings devoid of conflicts.
- A resilient work ethic with attention to detail, design quality, aesthetics & market trends.
- Good verbal /written communication [well versed in English] and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of updated authority regulations and relevant standards and codes in UAE and or internationally.
- Up to date knowledge of Electrical (low/medium/high voltage) systems and their applications.
- Must be commercially intuitive and capable of running Value Engineering exercises to control project costs as per client’s budgets.
About this Company
Target is a recruitment and HR solutions consultation company located in Alexandria who has the unique honor to serve both job seekers and employers. We recruit several types of candidates in many multinational, international and local companies which are located in either...
See all Careers and Jobs at Target Recruitment & HR Solutions