- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manages Parents meeting logistics, content and coordination with Community/ Pre School team leader
- Manages and Oversees the implementation of the assessments and delivers the output to school principal
- Manage the learning material and learning administration needs.
- Planning and Managing the coordination and the implementation of the field trips and reporting the feedback to school principal
- Supplying School principal with needed info in case of Ministry visits/ inspections
- Representing itself in case of ministry visits as the community school technical expert.
- Follows and prepare reports on results and deliver a trimesters' report analysis for grades , absence , retention , and success rates for the scholl principal
- Works with R&D Specialist to maintain Pedagogical delivery quality, relevance to curricula objectives and Scope and sequence
- Manage class administrative and logistical needs and availability to ensure pedagogical quality
- Follow up on extracurricular activities quality and implementation.
- Making sure primary stage Follows set calendar
- Planning Managing and reporting the implementation of the showcases
- Ensuring implementation & effectiveness of Behavior Management System
- Manage the implementation and effectiveness of Assessments
- Making sure what is implemented on the ground is relevant to innovations research/design
Learning Environment Management
- Makes sure Books appropriate to the age of the students
- Establish and mange small class libraries in each classroom.
- Design a yearly activity plan for the primary stage with the school principal
- Classroom contain wall for the learners work
- Design and manage summer and extra curricula program.
Facilitator Management and Coaching
- Participating facilitators' hiring and evaluation process
- Align facilitators and follow up on the scope and Sequence/Objective
- Meets with facilitators once a week to follow up and assess.
- Delivering On Job Training for Facilitators
- Coach facilitators on implementation of Behavior Management System; Gets inputs from and Consult Facilitators regarding Student Misbehavior and intervene if needed (Only if it is serious)
- Subbing Facilitators if needed or making sure subbing happens
- Follow up weekly, daily, long term Lesson plans and review it then give a feedback report to the school principal.
- Carries out and reports one observation of Facilitators per week
- Define and report training needs
- Manage facilitators excuses, sick and emergency leaves
- Managing Facilitators using and entering data (Attendance-Reports-Educational comments) on the Open Sis (Educational System)
- Sharing board is available for lesson plans materials
- Filling in and submitting Performance Evaluation of Facilitators
- Attending Weekly follow up with the school principal
- Performing weekly follow up with team/subordinates
- Attending Team (Staff, trimester and Quarter) meetings, trainings, and retreats and bonding events.
- Plan and design school schedule and calendar with the school principal
About this Company
Educate Me is a registered Egyptian non-profit foundation that aspires to redefine education in Egypt through a progressive learner-centered and skill-based education model. Our model aims to realize Educate Me’s vision of a world where we are all accountable to one another’s...
See all Careers and Jobs at Educate Me