- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- The job role of the community school coordinator is to assist the community principal in running the administration process , executing Talbeya community events; and Community engaging projects to ensure community self-actualization and engagement.
Duties and responsibilities
- Act as vice principal in case of need, external visitor or emergency
- Ensuring Space security Managing the school premises
- Assist in Creating and execution of administrative work plan for the school
- Assisting the school principal in administration
- Maintain school discipline and raise flags when necessary
- Building a secured Child Management System, with Child filing and database
- Managing financial and HR tracks within the school and report to the head office.
Community relationship handling;
- Managing and executing the Adults Program
- Establishing Self Actualized Culture of center in the Alumni program and adults program
- Managing and executing the Alumni Program in coordination with Innovation
- Planning executing and managing the community engaging and/or marketing events, celebration; end of school as per Community management plan
- lead the implementation of the teaching activities of alumni program; ensuring class, facilitator and student punctuality and attendance, delivering field trips
- Planning, marketing and delivering community engaging events and activities
- Responsible for planning and executing renovations
- Responsible for following up the budget and the financial workflow between the school and the head office.
About this Company
Educate Me is a registered Egyptian non-profit foundation that aspires to redefine education in Egypt through a progressive learner-centered and skill-based education model. Our model aims to realize Educate Me’s vision of a world where we are all accountable to one another’s...
See all Careers and Jobs at Educate Me