This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
ERP Project Manager - Implementation
- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Manage, motivate and mentor the ERP Consultants, oversee and manage all ERP software implementation projects
- Identify opportunities, drive revenue and work with the Consulting Manager to develop business plans, annual revenue targets, margins and utilization targets.
- Deliver business value to clients on DIRAC ERP and all DIRAC Products implementations.
- Engaged in the sales cycle to assist the sales department in the creation of a proposal.
- Prepare for the project by performing business analysis along with other team members.
- Solution identification
- Project planning.
- Use tasks and techniques to monitor and control project execution.
- Provide consistent and clear communication between all project stakeholders
- Assist the sales department in creating proposals for prospects or existing clients
- Determine the approach to be used on the project
- Elicit requirements from stakeholders
- Prepare and lead sprint review meetings
- Prepare and lead sprint retrospect meetings
- Monitor and track projects
- Monitor and track projects team
- Prepare weekly projects statuses meeting and report to direct manager (PMO)
- Follow-up using internal project management tool
- Maintain daily tasks with consultants, project documentation and archiving
- Follow up and monitor customer technical requests, support, and development.
- Report periodically project statuses to DIRAC clients
- Maintain phases delivery reports , project closure
- Prepare project communication plans
- Prepare and manage risk management plans
- Prepare and manage quality management plans
- Manage the project constraints of scope, time, budget, quality, risk, and resources
- Provide status reports to the executive sponsor or other stakeholders as required
- 5 years of experience managing complex ERP projects
- Good presentation skills
- Personal responsibility and accountability
- Business political maturity
- Strong team facilitation skills
- Strong time management skills
- Strong organizational skills
- The ability to influence others
- Be willing to work occasional extended hours
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with analyzing complex issues and delivering appropriate solutions
- Excellent conflict resolution skills
- Ability to travel, sometimes on short notice
About this Company
Dirac Systems S.A.E is a regional services provider offering technology driven business solutions that meet the strategic objectives of our clients.
See all Careers and Jobs at DIRAC SYSTEMS