Skills And Tools:
Operations Manager is needed
The purpose of the job:
- We are looking for an experienced Operations Manager to oversee all operations, technical, functions, and activities.
- You will be the face of the organization, responsible for giving the proper strategic direction and implementing a high-quality vision.
- The goal is to manage and lead the operations towards the realization of its mission.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Develop and implement strategies aiming to promote the organization’s mission and vision.
- Create complete business plans for the attainment of goals and objectives set by the board of directors.
- Ensure adherence to the organization’s daily activities and long-term plans to established policies and legal guidelines.
- Act as the public speaker and public relations representative of the company in ways that strengthen its profile.
- Review reports by subordinate managers to acquire an understanding of the organization’s financial and non-financial position.
- Participating in the development of the main objectives, vision, and mission of the company and participate in the formulation of them.
- Develop long-term strategic plans.
- Manage the company's business efficiently and effectively to serve the objectives and interests of the company and raise the company's name in the local and foreign markets.
- A comprehensive review and analysis of the current situation and a strategic plan to reform the status quo.
- Correspondence and communication of government and commercial institutions, unions, unions, and institutions to serve the objectives and interests of the company.
- Review and follow up on files related to the registration and follow-up of the company's trademarks.
- Control of all departments, and individuals working in the company.
- Organizing relations between departments and communication mechanisms according to the hierarchy of functions and reducing the overlap of tasks and powers and putting the right person in the right place in cooperation with the head of the human resources sector.
- Solve all administrative problems, whether internal or external.
- The candidate must bring the following qualities and qualifications to the position:
- Native fluency in-country language and near-native fluency in English.
- A broad general education, minimum a 4-year college degree.
- MBA is preferred
- Personal aptitude for management activities such as e.g. decision-making capacity and powers of persuasion, initiative, very good interpersonal skills, flexibility, cost-consciousness.
- Must demonstrate superior customer service, an entrepreneurial spirit, and excellent communication skills.
- Personal commitment in dealing with the irregular and extraordinary demands of the job.
- Experience managing a medium-sized workforce and/or experience with various nationalities or levels of education.
- (The former is not essential but desirable.)
- Successful participation in the DFA Product and Sales Training
- IT Operations ManagerConfidential Company - Gomrok, Alexandria5 days ago
- Senior Operations ManagerConfidential Company - Sheraton, Cairo7 days ago
- Factory ManagerConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia10 days ago