Cost Controller Food & Beverage Section HeadPosted 26 days ago
47Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Able to effectively control the Food & Beverage Cost.
- Control the Food and Beverage outlets in terms of wastage, pilferage and efficiency.
- Prepare variance analysis for food & beverage and communicating with relevant parties.
- Update and maintain receipts into the systems (FMC).
- Check and verify voids in the POS systems.
- Check and verify discounts on the POS systems.
- Check and verify all complimentary sales in POS systems.
- Check and verify all staff meals and staff discounts.
- Check and verify all Package meals.
- Check and verify all settlements done on the POS system.
- Check and cross verify if all sales have been transferred correctly to the Property Management systems (PMS).
- Check and verify for any lost postings.
- Check the cost of sales in all F&B outlets and ensure that the costs are within budget.
- Check the menu pricing on the POS systems and ensure the correct prices are loaded.
- Check the restaurant and bar checks on daily.
- Check the complimentary and confirm that all are approved.
- Daily Import of Micros Sales to Materials Control system.
- Tally all end of shift reports generated from all POS tills.
- Continuously study weaknesses in F&B control implemented at the Hotel and provide suggestions for improvements.
- Check the daily Food & Beverage revenues report submitted by the income audit for the accuracy of covers and average check.
- Responsible for linking the articles and Recipes in Material Control.
- Responsible for preparing daily Food and Beverage Report and distribute to management.
- Responsible for monthly F&B Report and distribute to management.
- Responsible for surprise spot checks at all F&B outlets.
- Prepare Duty Drinks and management report and confirm that this is as per entitlement.
- Prepare the daily and monthly cost report department in relation to cost of sales.
- Prepare daily staff meal cost report.
- Participate in stock taking at the restaurants.
- Spot check on the receiving department to ensure that the scales are correct and goods are checked for quality.
- Check and ensure that no material is issued out from the store without requisition or approval from the respective department head.
- Check and ensure all menu items have a recipe.
- Coordinate with restaurant management and finance to sort out issues pertaining to F&B.
- Update selling prices in POS as per the instruction from authorised persons.
- Maintain the security of the information held by the department.
- Responsible to maintain the Menu Pricing, Consumption and POS systems.
- Any other tasks as and when required by the management.
- Good Communication and Presentation Skills.
- Ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent computer skills in Word, Visio, Excel, and Outlook
- BA Degree in Accounting.
- Problem Solving Skills
- Previous experience in Food Processing is a plus
- Preferable food and beverage industry
- Able to generate budgets and reports
- Bachelor of Commerce.
- General Accountant - (Manufact...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo14 hours ago
- Budgeting and Reporting Sectio...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo7 hours ago
- Finance ControllerConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza7 days ago