Skills And Tools:
We are looking for Engineer - Software Development - .NET experienced in web- based application development in banking projects, especially internet banking, CRM, loan origination application, to join our rapidly growing team across regions.
If you enjoy leading modules independently, teams and task assignments, and are knowledgeable in application security, scalability and high performance database, then you will definitely enjoy working with us.
What is in it for you:
- Work in new and exciting projects and products team, using some of the latest technologies:
- ASP .NET Core
- Obtain and enhance banking/insurance experience,
- Highly competitive compensation & benefits package
- Performance linked bonus
- Remote working options
- Tremendous learning opportunities
- A thriving and energetic culture, that celebrates diversity and puts people at the heart of what we do
- 5 to 7 years of working experience as Software Engineer
- Any Engineering degree or Master Engineering degree ( B.E / B.Tech/ M.E/ M.tech)
VeriPark (https://www.veripark.com/) is a global solutions provider with the mission to enable financial institutions to become digital leaders by providing proven, secure, and scalable customer engagement, omni-channel delivery, branch automation, loan origination and next best action solutions. With over 22 years of expertise and innovation experience in FSI (Financial Services Industry), we are based in 15 countries and serving in 30+ countries worldwide. VeriPark thrives on a culture of being Passionate, Progressive and Professional.
- Senior Software Developer - New Cairo, Cairo18 days ago
- Senior Software Engineer-Java - Maadi, Cairo15 days ago
- Senior.NET DeveloperConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt5 days ago
- Senior Software Tester (Manual... - Dokki, Giza4 days ago
- Senior SharePoint DeveloperConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt8 days ago
- .Net DeveloperConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt13 days ago
- Senior .Net Core Developer (Bo... - New Cairo, Cairo8 days ago
- Software DeveloperConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza1 day ago