Skills And Tools:
- Analyze users stories, use cases, and requirements for validity and feasibility
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration and Regression)
- Ensure the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Review the tasks delivered by the team while following up on its progress and ensure that it meets the determined criteria
- Communicate effectively with team members to achieve project goals
- Schedule and lead meetings to identify and fix issues
- Design, develop, and implement best quality practices and processes for product developments.
- Reviewing software requirements and preparing test scenarios.
- Executing tests on software usability.
- Report test execution and project quality status to the team lead.
- Takes higher ownership for the tasks and duties assigned
- Writing and executing test cases and test plans.
- Collaborate with a cross-functioning and self-organizing team to design and ship apps iteratively in an Agile environment.
- Designs testing scenarios and test cases that will demonstrate conformance to all functional and non-functional requirements, relative to the test level, as defined in business or technical specifications.
- Executes tasks related to the Test Plan, test cases, test scripts, and test data.
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues, and deliver better value to the customer.
- Suggest product enhancements improve user experience.
- Keep track of industry trends
- Analyze competition
- Conduct research to identify customer needs and market gaps.
- Bachelor degree of Dental medicine
- 1-2 years experience in the field of digital dentistry
- Good knowledge of CBCT imaging in dentistry
- Good knowledge of software serving the dental field as (Implantology ortho)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Good time-management skills
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- The candidate should possess solid communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills and should be comfortable working in a very dynamic and collaborative work environment.
- Positive, proactive team player who is passionate about his/her work.
- The candidate should exhibit problem-solving skills and the ability to take initiative and learn fast.
- Familiarity with Agile principles and process (is a plus)
- Familiarity with software development (is a plus)
- Familiarity with software QA methodologies, tools, and processes (is a plus)
- Familiarity with writing a clear and comprehensive bug report (is a plus)
- Familiarity with performing manual testing (functional, non-functional, regression …etc.) (is a plus)
- Knowledge of project management tools, like Jira (is a plus)