Skills And Tools:
- Support the study of a design and investigate of possible design solutions.
- Support new systems and processes to drive quality, efficiency and save costs.
- Support the usability, environmental impact and safety of a design
- Use computer-aided design (CAD) and computer-assisted engineering (CAE) software to create prototypes
- Collect and analyze data from tests on prototypes
- Modify designs and retest them
- Write regular progress reports and present them to project managers.
- Investigate and undertake analysis on how to improve existing products or components.
- Write technical reports to summarize findings.
- Understand the concept, specification, tender and development of new projects or components.
- Understand model making, prototyping and product testing.
- Plan ensure projects are delivered on time, to standard and to budget.
- Analyze engineering sketches, specifications and related data and drawings to determine design factors such as size, shape and arrangement of parts.
- Review product design for compliance with engineering principles, company standards and customer contract requirements, and related specifications.
- Coordinate activities concerned with technical developments, scheduling and resolving engineering design and test problems.
- Control expenditures within limitations of project budget.
- Draft interim and completion project reports.
- Measure machine and parts during production to ensure compliance with design specifications.
- Handle material review board responsibilities for product engineering.
- Follow up the product and make requested changes and corrections throughout the life of the product
- Collaborate with the engineering staff to produce design and drawings in accordance with the applicable standards accurately incorporate welding symbols and tolerance into design drawings.
- Create and formulate the homologation regulations required for a new vehicle
- Prepare application documents for the required regulations showing the technical information and drawings needed for issue and approval of the required model and share in any technical discussion needed with any homologation authority for the granting MCV the required approvals
- Apply to suppliers for their certificates to be checked and presented for the vehicle approval
- Request new or extensions for homologation Certificates for different markets (Economic Commission for Europe ”ECE”, GCC Standardization Organization “GSO” , …etc.)
- Upload needed certificates on the SAP
- Fulfill any additional tasks as per job need.
- BSC in Mechanical Engineering is a must.
- 1 – 3 years of experience
- Excellent in English language
- Very good computer skills.
- Proficiency in CAD Design (2D and 3D) and Solid Works
- Talented in Technical Drawing.
- Technical background in Mechanical Processes such as welding, metal forming will be an asset.
- Discipline & well organized
- Very good computer skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Multitask Engineer
- Senior Design Engineer - Struc... - Katameya, Cairo6 days ago
- Junior Architect - New Cairo, Cairo20 days ago
- Detailing Engineer – Steel Str... - Katameya, Cairo6 days ago
- Technical Support Engineer - M... - Heliopolis, Cairo6 days ago
- C++ Computer Graphics Engineer - Cairo, Egypt1 day ago
- Junior Project Engineer Low Cu... - Cairo, Egypt21 days ago
- Business Development Engineer ...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo20 days ago
- Designer "Corporate"Confidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo22 days ago
- Marketing & Social Media Manag... - Haram, Giza6 days ago
- Senior Electrical Tendering En... - 6th of October, Giza22 days ago
- Mechanical Design / R&D Engine...Confidential Company - khanka, Qalubia8 days ago