Skills And Tools:
- Assisting the web development team with all aspects of website and application design.
- Assisting with the testing and maintenance of backend and front-end applications.
- Brainstorming new tech applications such as digital storage and mobile technology.
- Collaborating with developers to implement new web features.
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest technology and programming trends.
- Converting video, audio, written, and graphic components into compatible formats for the web.
- Using user feedback to identify and correct problems with a client's website.
- Content handling and upload all products features with all required actions
- Acknowledge of SEO and Google ads will be an advantage
- A bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science, or a similar field.
- Experience working with coding languages such as HTML, Python jQuery, JSON, and Ajax.
- Solid understanding of web design and development principles.
- Good planning, analytical, and decision-making skills.
- Critical-thinking skills.
- Flexibility in the workplace.
- In-depth knowledge of software prototyping and UX design tools.
- Goal-orientated and deadline-driven.