Skills And Tools:
- File documents in physical and digital records
- Maintain confidentiality around sensitive information and terms of the agreement
- Check for accuracy and edit files, like contracts
- Copying, scanning, and storing documents
- Review and maintain the accuracy of records, editing where necessary to ensure they are up to date
- Log document requests and help retrieve documents as needed for employees
- Independently performs day-to-day Document Control activities.
- Males Only
- Bachelor degree in business administration or related field
- 1-3 years of proven experience as a document controller
- Prior experience with data and document management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word and Excel
- Details- Oriented
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
- Good Communication and interpersonal skills.