Skills And Tools:
- Preparation of concise design briefs to the Design Co-Ordinator for design preparation including budget allowances for works required.
- Determine and manage project priorities to ensure effective application of resources to achieve project outcomes, delivery benchmarks, project budget targets and company revenue/profit objectives for projects, liaising with the Manager.
- Regularly review the productivity, effectiveness, quality and profitability of project, including project follow-up to monitor project deliverables and client satisfaction levels.
- Prepare, review and approve fee submissions, proposals or tenders in accordance .
- Review and make recommendations to the Manager – Civil Engineering in relation to equipment and resource requirements, to effectively and efficiently deliver projects.
- Ensure a safe working environment is provided for all team members.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
- 15-20 years of project management and related experience
- Construction Experience is a must
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification IS A MUST
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline