Senior Software Quality ControlPosted 21 days ago
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
QC Engineers are responsible for the quality of software development and deployment.
They are involved in performing automated and manual tests to ensure the software
created by developers is fit for purpose. Some of the duties include analysis of software,
and systems, mitigate risk and prevent software issues.
Being able to think like a developer and see how a developer might interpret and
implement business requirements, to fully understand what project managers and
product owners expect, and to imagine what end users need and how they will interact
with the product.
- Analyze requirements and come up with a test plan to ensure testing quality.
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual
- Write manual and automated test cases.
- Perform Quality Control by conducting manual and automated testing to find defects
and assure that the product meets design specifications and requirements. This
includes isolating, reproducing, verifying and reporting defects, as well as implementing
and maintaining automated tests such as Selenium WebDriver, JUnit, JMeter, and
- Effectively communicate and document all the defects discovered during the Quality
- Identify any potential quality issues and escalate immediately to management
- Work closely with developers in an agile environment to ensure a high-quality product.
- Previous working experience as a software developer is a plus
- Strong inclination towards QA automation
- Proven ability to work with teams and build a high-performance culture
- Solid understanding of software development, debugging, testing, and problem-
- Deep knowledge of various Frameworks and Tools (like Selenium, JMeter, JUnit, and
- Working knowledge of source code control systems; SVN, Perforce, CVS or Github
- Test API
- Report any UI/UX issues
- Perform application security audits.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- A strong track record of on-time delivery for large, cross-functional, projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex
technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
- Software Tester - Cairo, Egypt21 days ago
- Planning Executive - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia13 days ago
- Senior Software Quality Engine... - Maadi, Cairo1 month ago
- Computational Geometry C++ Sof... - Cairo, Egypt21 days ago
- Senior C++ Software Engineer - Cairo, Egypt24 days ago
- Senior Software QC EngineerConfidential Company - Sheraton, Cairo1 month ago
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Develop... - Cairo, Egypt26 days ago
- Senior Java Enterprise Develop...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo29 days ago
- Full Stack Web Developer (UX/U...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt3 hours ago
- IT Business Development Manage... - Cairo, Egypt8 days ago